Exness Currency: How to trade with cryptocurrency?
Exness is one of the legit platforms to trade cryptocurrencies. It has made all this trading a lot easier. Moreover, it tells you how to trade cryptocurrency.
Types of accounts:
Exness provides a variety of account types. Each account is perfect for a particular trading style. You can also use a demo account to learn to trade. The two primary categories are Standard and Professional. Every account type offers a unique set of commission and leverage terms. These include:
- Standard Cent account: Using this account, you are allowed to only trade Forex and metals. It does not endorse the Meta Trader 5/Exness web trader platforms.
- Standard account: Trading conditions are parallel to the Cent Account. Still, you will have full rights to Meta Trader 5/Exness web trader and more resources, such as cryptocurrencies and metrics.
- Pro account: This account has a minimum deposit of $500, spreads that start at 0.6 pips (EUR/USD), and no slippage is guaranteed.
- Zero accounts: It has a minimum deposit of USD 500 and a commission of USD 3.50. Still, traders are guaranteed 0 pip (EUR/USD) spreads on 30 pairs for 95% of the trading day.
- Raw spread account: This account needs a minimum deposit of USD 500, has a commission of USD 3.50 (7 USD round turn), and spreads on the EUR/USD start at 0 pips.
You can download its mobile version or use the website to trade.
What must I do in order to begin trading?
You should open a trading account on this website to start trading.
Which cryptocurrency can I trade through this platform?
You can trade almost all types of currencies using Exness. It includes BTC, ETH, and many more.
How much cash is required to trade cryptocurrencies?
It varies with the account types. You can even start with 5 USD.